Your safety is always our top priority. It’s almost time to re-open after 4 long months! In order to ensure a smooth & responsible return, we have established a number of health & safety protocols in accordance with local public health guidelines:
1) Limiting Occupancy & Screening: In order to prevent overcrowding and to ensure that all members have sufficient space, we will be limiting the number of people in our facility to a maximum of 40 members at any given time. Group classes will be reduced to a maximum of 12 members per class. Members will soon be able to book their open gym/ class times in advance using our custom build smartphone app. Walk-ins will still be accepted given that occupancy capacity has not been reached. Upon re-opening, every visitor will be screened and asked to sign a new waiver form detailing all the safety protocols and self- screening information.
2) Suspending 24/7 Access: 24/7 access will remain suspended on a temporary basis. Having said that, we do plan to resume 24/7 facility access once it is deemed safe to do so by public health authorities.
3) Physical Distancing: In order to facilitate physical distancing, not only have we spaced out equipment/ benches at least 2m apart, but we have also installed floor markers and decals at various spots including common areas like the reception, cubby storage and class area. Safety signage and reminders will be posted throughout the facility to promote physical distancing.
4) Regular Cleaning & Disinfecting: Regular cleaning & disinfecting will be carried out by our staff members to ramp up the safety measures. All members are required to disinfect equipment before and after use. Hand sanitizers and hospital grade disinfecting sprays will be made available throughout the facility.
5) Air Ventilation: The HVAC (Heating, ventilation & air conditioning) units have been tested and necessary updates have been performed to increase indoor air quality.
6) PPE: All our staff members will be wearing a face mask at all times, with the exception of the group fitness instructor while teaching group classes. All visitors/ members are required to have a face covering on when at the facility except when engaged in physical exercise.